This page was last updated on 29/07/2023.
De Kruidenmolen – Dorpstraat 1 – 8420 Klemskerke – email@example.com
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED BY “De Kruidenmolen”
“De Kruidenmolen” processes your personal information because you use our services and / or because you provide it to us yourself. Below you can find an overview of the type of data that we process:
- Surname and first name
- Phone number
- Email Address
- IP address
- Location data, limited to your region (such as country) for analytical purposes
- Data concerning your surfing behavior on this website
- Internet browser and device type
SPECIAL AND/OR SENSITIVE PERSONAL DATA
Our website and/or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors under the age of 16, unless they have permission from their parents or guardian. However, we cannot check whether a visitor is older than 16.
We therefore advise parents to be involved in their children’s online activities to prevent data about children from being collected without parental consent.
PROCESSING PURPOSES OF PERSONAL DATA
“De Kruidenmolen” processes your data for the following purposes:
- To be able to call or email you if this is necessary to manage your reservation
- “De Kruidenmolen” analyzes your behavior on the website in order to improve the website and to adapt the range of products and services to your preferences.
“De Kruidenmolen” does not make decisions based on automated decision-making on matters that can have (significant) consequences for people. This is about decisions made by computer programs or systems, without human involvement.
PERSONAL DATA RETENTION PERIOD
“De Kruidenmolen” does not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data is collected. We use the following retention periods for the following (categories) of personal data:
- Data provided via contact forms: this data is kept for an unlimited period, because it is necessary for the internal accountability of our services and makes it possible to perform our services.
- Data provided via cookies / for analytical purposes: such data is collected and stored anonymously according to the lifetime of the cookie. Analytical data (such as: Google Analytics) is kept indefinitely, as it is used in statistical comparisons / reports over different periods.
DATA SHARING WITH THIRD PARTIES
“De Kruidenmolen” only shares your personal data with Google Analytics and Statcounter. We conclude a processing agreement with these companies to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data.
RIGHTS REGARDING YOUR DATA
- You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data.
- You also have the right to withdraw your consent to data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by “De Kruidenmolen”.
- You have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data we hold about you in a computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you.
- You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or a request for withdrawal of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to firstname.lastname@example.org. * To ensure that the request for inspection has been made by you, we ask you to enclose a copy of your proof of identity with the request. Make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport) and passport number black in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. We respond to your request as quickly as possible, but within four weeks, and can refer you to our website builder.
- “De Kruidenmolen” would also like to point out that you have the option of submitting a complaint to the national supervisory authority, the Data Protection Authority. This is possible via the following link: https://www.dataprotectionauthority.be/
HOW DO WE SECURE YOUR DATA?
“De Kruidenmolen” takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized changes. If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of misuse, please contact us at email@example.com.